Water Softener Installation in Plymouth MN
If you live in Plymouth, MN, or in any of the Twin Cities suburbs, you know that having a whole house water
softener in your basement isn't a luxury -- it's almost a necessity.
The hard water in our area creates several problems:
- It creates hard water deposits on our fixtures and sinks and in our appliances.
- It reduces the life of our washing machines and water heaters.
- It corrodes our pipes and restricts water pressure.
- It requires more use of soap and detergents.
- It causes dry skin and can irritate other skin conditions.
- It can ruin our clothes.
A great home water softener system, like the Clack Millennium, offers benefits such as these:
- Your tubs, sinks, showers and fixtures won't have hard water deposits to clean.
- Your dishes will come out of the dishwasher without a bunch of water spots.
- Your family's bahts and showers will be much more enjoyable.
- Your soap will lather better and rinse off easier.
- Your clothes and towels will be softer.
Who is Kal's Plumbing?
Kal's Plumbing is a 2nd generation family-owned plumbing company. Kal's Plumbing has an A+ rating with the Twin Cities Better Business Bureau, an A rating on Angie's List and has a Super Service Award and the Highest Rating for Value & Quality from Twin Cities Consumer CheckBook Magazine. Learn more about Kal's Plumbing.
Tell Me More About the Clack Water Softener
The top-rated Clack Millennium water softening systems are considered among the best water softeners in use today. This system uses 30% less water and 30% less salt than conventional water softening systems. In fact, it's the only brand Kal's recommends. And Kal's will sell and install this unit for several hundreds of dollars less than those large water softener companies charge. Learn more about Clack.
Do I Really Need a Water Softening System
The water here in Plymouth is much harder than the water in most cities. Technically, water hardness is measured by Grains Per Gallon (GPG). GPG between 7 and 10 is considered hard; GPG over 10 is considered extremely hard. The GPG in Plymouth is 24.
So What's the Price?
The total cost, including the softener, delivery, installation, parts, supplies and sales tax is $1195.
This is a great value. But if you tell Kal about the $50 coupon from this website -- it gets even better.