Water Softener Installation in Brooklyn Park MN
If you live in a Minneapolis suburb, you know that having a home water softener isn't a luxury -- it's pretty much a necessity.
The hard water in our area creates several problems:
- It reduces the life of our washing machines and water heaters.
- It creates hard water deposits on our fixtures and sinks and in our appliances.
- It corrodes our pipes and restricts water pressure.
- It requires more use of soap and detergents.
- It causes dry skin and can irritate other skin conditions.
- It can ruin our clothes.
The best water softener systems, like the Clack Millennium, offers benefits such as these:
- Your tubs, sinks, fixtures, and showers won't have hard water deposits for you to clean.
- Your soap will lather better and rinse off easier.
- Your dishes will come out of the dishwasher without water spots.
- Your clothes and towels will be softer.
- Your family's baths and showers will be much more enjoyable.
Who is Kal's Plumbing?
Kal's Plumbing is a 2nd generation, family-owned plumbing company. Kal's Plumbing has an A+ rating with the Twin Cities Better Business Bureau, an A rating on Angie's List and has a Super Service Award and the Highest Rating for Value & Quality from Twin Cities Consumer CheckBook Magazine. About Kal's Plumbing.
Learn More About the Clack Water Softening System
The top-rated Clack Millennium is often considered by many to be the best water softener in use today. It uses 30% less salt and 30% less water than most water softeners. In fact, it's the only type of softener Kal's will install. Plus, Kal's will sell and install these units for several hundreds of dollars less than those large water softener companies charge. About Clack.
How Hard is Brooklyn Park's Water?
The water in Brooklyn Park is much harder than the water in most towns. Water hardness is measured by Grains Per Gallon (GPG). GPG between 7 and 10 is considered hard; GPG over 10 is considered extremely hard. The GPG in Brooklyn Park is 32.
So What's the Price of a Whole House Water Softener?
The total price, including the softener, delivery, installation, parts, supplies and sales tax is $1195.
This is a great value. But if you tell Kal about the $50 coupon from this website -- it gets even better.