Water Softener Replacement & Installation in Minneapolis
Homeowners in the northwest suburbs of Minneapolis know that the hard water in the Twin Cities can create a lot of problems. And the only way to fix those water problems is by installing a good water softener system.
The hard water in our area creates several problems:
- It requires using more soap and detergents.
- It reduces the life of our washing machine, water heater and dishwasher.
- It creates hard water deposits on our fixtures, sinks and in our appliances.
- It corrodes our pipes and restricts water pressure.
- It causes dry skin and can irritate other skin conditions.
- It slowly ruins our clothes.
- You may need to purchase a pair of Roofing Shoes to walk in the mess.
A great whole house water softener, like those made by Clack, offers benefits such as these:
- Your sinks, fixtures, tubs and showers won’t have hard water deposits for you to clean.
- Your family’s showers and baths will be much more enjoyable.
- Your soap will lather better and rinse off easier. You will use less soap too.
- Your dishes will come out of the dishwasher without all those water spots.
- Your clothes and towels will be softer.
Who is Kal’s Plumbing?
Kal’s Plumbing is a 3rd generation family-owned plumbing business. Kal’s Plumbing has an A+ rating with the local Better Business Bureau, an A rating on Angie’s List and has a Super Service Award and the Highest Rating for Value & Quality from Twin Cities Consumer CheckBook Magazine.
And unlike most of the other home water softener installation services, when Kal’s installs your system, it’s being installed by a master plumber, so you know that it will done right. See details about Kal’s Plumbing.
Tell Me More About the Clack Water Softener Brand
The Clack Millennium water softening systems are considered among the best water softeners in use today. These systems use a third less water and a third less salt than a conventional water softener. In fact, it’s the only softener brand Kal’s will install. And Kal’s sells and installs these units for hundreds of dollars less than the large water softener companies charge. See details about Clack.
How Hard is Our Water?
The water in the northwest Twin Cities suburbs is much harder than the water in most towns.
Water hardness is measured by Grains Per Gallon (GPG). GPG between 7 and 10 is considered hard; GPG over 10 is considered extremely hard.
Check out the hardness levels in some of our suburbs:
Andover – 18
Anoka – 18
Blaine – 19
Brooklyn Center – 20
Brooklyn Park – 32
Champlin – 17
Coon Rapids – 17
Elk River – 18
Maple Grove – 21
Otsego – 17
Plymouth – 24
Ramsey – 17
Rogers – 21
St Michael – 18
So What’s the the Bottom Line?
The total price, including the softener, delivery, installation, disposal, parts, supplies and sales tax is just $1195.
When you consider you are getting a superior product, and it’s being installed by a Master Plumber, this is a great value. But if you tell Kal about the $50 coupon from this website when you call — it gets even better. They can do all other types of repairs too, from fixing drips to installing a water heater. If your home is out of their service area, a site like CityWaterHeater.com can help you locate someone to install a new one.